TICKETS FOR OUR 2020 SEASON MUST BE PURCHASED ONLINE FOR A SPECIFIC TIME-SLOT.
THINGS TO KNOW WHILE PLANNING YOUR 2020 VISIT:
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
We have a Virtual/Audio Queue to ensure social distancing. As a result, TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCE. (tickets are limited per time-slot to reduce capacity).
On-Site tickets are not available for this year's event.
VIRTUAL / AUDIO QUEUE PROCEDURES:
1. Purchase your ticket online for a specific time-slot.
Tickets can be purchased for 30-minute increments beginning at 7:15 each night.
2. Bring your ticket in printed or digital form to the trail and be prepared to show it to our parking attendants upon arrival.
3. You may only arrive at the parking lots 30 minutes prior to your designated time-slot.
4. Upon arrival please tune your radio to the designated radio station posted in our parking lots.
5. Do not leave your vehicle until your designated time has been called.
6. When time is called please proceed down the designated entrance path along the fence.
7. NO DROP OFFS are allowed this year. All guests must remain in the vehicle until called and will return to the vehicle once the tour has ended.
8. As you approach ticket booth the attendant will scan your ticket and verify before entry to trail.