DATES AND TIMES
DUE TO COVID19 WE ARE TAKING PRECAUTIONS TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE AND SCARED HEALTHY. PLEASE READ OUR ENTIRE COVID SAFE PLAN BELOW BEFORE YOU ARIVE
OUR FULL MID-WAY IS CLOSED THIS YEAR DUE TO COVID19. ESCAPE ROOMS ARE OPEN AND CAN BE AN ADD ON TO YOUR TICKET.
OCTOBER 15 and 16 - OPEN UNTIL 11:00 PM
OCTOBER 22 and 23 - OPEN UNTIL 11:00 PM
OCTOBER 24 - KID'S NIGHT (6:00-9:00PM)
OCTOBER 29 and 30 - OPEN UNTIL 12:00 AM
OCTOBER 31 - BLACK OUT NIGHT (Reservations Required)
TOURS BEGIN AT SUNDOWN EACH NIGHT.
Ticklets are sold online for Kids Night and First Responder Night under each respective date. The first reposnder rate is it's own ticket and will require proof of service at ticket booth.
THINGS TO KNOW WHILE PLANNING YOUR 2021 VISIT:
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCE. (tickets are limited per time-slot to reduce capacity).
On-Site tickets are not available for this year's event.
1. Purchase your ticket online for a specific time-slot.
Tickets can be purchased for 30-minute increments beginning at 7:15 each night. (Kids night starst at 6pm)
2. Bring your ticket in printed or digital form to the trail and be prepared to show it to our parking attendants upon arrival.
3. You may only arrive at the parking lots 30 minutes prior to your designated time-slot.
4. Upon arrival please tune your radio to the designated radio station posted in our parking lots.
5. Proceed to ticket verification line only during your designated time slot.
6. As you approach ticket booth the attendant will scan your ticket and verify before entry to trail.