DUE TO COVID19 WE ARE TAKING PRECAUTIONS TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE AND SCARED HEALTHY
PLEASE READ OUR ENTIRE COVID SAFE PLAN BELOW BEFORE YOU ARIVE
DATES FOR 2020
WE ARE LIMITING OUR SCHEDULE THIS YEAR DUE TO COVID19.
OCTOBER 16 and 17 - OPEN UNTIL 11:00 PM
OCTOBER 23 and 24 - OPEN UNTIL 11:00 PM
OCTOBER 29 - OPEN UNTIL 10:00 PM
OCTOBER 30 - OPEN UNTIL 12:00 AM
TOURS BEGIN AT SUNDOWN EACH NIGHT.
THINGS TO KNOW WHILE PLANNING YOUR 2020 VISIT:
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
We are open with a Virtual/Audio Queue to ensure as much social distancing as possible. As a result, TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCE. (tickets are limited per time-slot to reduce capacity).
On-Site tickets are not available for this year's event.
VIRTUAL / AUDIO QUEUE PROCEDURES:
1. Purchase your ticket online for a specific time-slot.
Tickets can be purchased for 30-minute increments beginning at 7:15 each night.
2. Bring your ticket in printed or digital form to the trail and be prepared to show it to our parking attendants upon arrival.
3. You may only arrive at the parking lots 30 minutes prior to your designated time-slot.
4. Upon arrival please tune your radio to the designated radio station posted in our parking lots.
5. Do not leave your vehicle until your designated time has been called.
6. When time is called please proceed down the designated entrance path along the fence.
7. NO DROP OFFS are allowed this year. All guests must remain in the vehicle until called and will return to the vehicle once the tour has ended.
8. As you approach ticket booth the attendant will scan your ticket and verify before entry to trail.